Peter Kazanas, aka “Coach Panos”
With over 14 years experience in the fitness industry, Peter has trained numerous athletes from various athletic disciplines and novices alike. Peter’s passion for fitness stems from his athletic background beginning from a very early age. Peter was involved in many leagues and team sports (football, baseball, hockey, and volleyball), so he is acutely aware of the value of coaching and being coached.
With his collegiate competitive sporting career at an end, Peter pursued the field of Architecture with hopes of working in design and construction. During this time he began his Personal training career. Realizing his natural gifts and passion were in the fitness industry, Peter decided to relocate to South Beach, Florida to pursue Personal training full time. He built a personal training business working at various gyms from 2004 to 2009.
It was during that time that Peter teamed up with a partner to open the 4th CrossFit gym in Miami. During his time with that gym he coached classes & athletes, wrote programming, ran in house competitions and participated at the CrossFit Games Southeast Regionals.
Peter continues to Coach and assist athletes to reach their full potential at his new home: Peak360
Certifications & Positions
– Peak 360 Performance Coach
– CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
– Crossfit Gymnastics
– Crossfit Coaches Prep course
– Glen Pendlay Level 1
– Kendrick Farris Olympic Lifting Workshop
– Beastskills gymnastics workshop with Jim Bathhurst
– USAW Club Coach 2010-2012
– NASM Personal trainer certification 2010-2012
– AFAA personal trainer certification 2008-2010
– Community and Workplace CPR 2014