UNITING to Perform Murph for Honor, for Community, and for Time. Tomorrow, we will be celebrating Memorial Day together with the rest of the CrossFit community by doing the workout “Murph” named after Lt. Michael Murphy. Although named after 1 person, we do this workout every year on this day to honor all the men and women who have risked and given their lives to serve the country. This year may look a little different, but we will be opening our doors to keep the tradition alive.
Classes will be held tomorrow at 8am, 10am, 12pm, and 2pm. For those looking to do the workout at Peak 360, you must reserve your spot via Wodify to sign-up for a class with a cap of 20 people. Otherwise, virtual classes will be happening simultaneously on those times using the same Zoom link on SugarWOD. Whichever class you choose, please make sure you hydrate well 24 hours before
Should you wish to go to Peak 360 tomorrow, please sign this waiver (Peak 360 COVID-19 Liability Waiver and Guidelines) and follow these steps:
- Step 1: RSVP your spot for class via the Wodify App.
- Step 2: Arrive at the facility, enter through the front door only, and wash your hands.
- Step 3: Wait in the members area until called by the coach. **Reminder: Maintain Social Distancing and minimize the things you touch
- Step 4: The Coach will let you know when you can enter the workout area. At this time you will be assigned a WOD Lane.
- Step 5: Once you arrive at your WOD Lane ensure you have all the equipment you need to do your workout as well as your personal belongings.
- Step 6: Once you have all your equipment begin the disinfecting process using the tools in your WOD Lane.
- Step 7: Train Hard + Have Fun + Smile
- Step 8: Once the Workout is over and you have had a few min to cool down being the disinfecting process again.
- Step 9: You will be dismissed from you WOD Lane once everyone has completed the disinfecting process.
- Step 10: Wash your hands, exit using the back doors, and have a wonderful day!!
*A variation of “MURPH” will be prescribed to you by your Coach dependent on previous 8 weeks of training
Please bring the following
- Chalk (will be given to you for personal use)
- straps or gloves recommended
- smile & big heart
As we are start to open up our doors; please carefully read through the details above to ensure we are all practicing the utmost safety precautions against the contraction of COVID-19. We couldn’t be more excited to celebrate Memorial Day with you tomorrow.