Happy Monday Peak,
We hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend.
For those of you who indulged in two too many chocolate eggs, or local Donuts like myself, we’ve got some great opportunities for you to burn it all off and start to dial it back in!
It’s Monday, there’s a whole week of opportunities ahead of us; so let’s jump right in, take this cup of Peak in an es[resso shot fashion!
“Always wear a smile, ‘cause your smile is the reason for others to smile.”
- Winnie the Pooh
This week’s growth word is infectious. Yes yes we know how infectious COVID-19 is; but are we aware of how infectious attitudes and emotions are? You can “catch” an emotion just by being in the same room with someone. Emotional contagion is primarily a nonverbal process.
We will take a deeper dive into this concept this week; but to get a head start and make sure you are only testing POSITIVE for infectious smiles, joy, and enthusiasm read up on how Great Leaders are Positively Infectious.
It’s like interval training but with food…ummm well kinda.
16 hours off – 8 hours on….only the 8 hours on is at a slightly different intensity level than we would have you attack an 8 min AMRAP on your workouts.
Check out this Basic Guide on how and why a 16:8 intermittent fast eating habit can be good for you – especially during this “Shelter In Place” situation we find ourselves in.
Today’s WOD – for a Monday 3 part workout
For those that are crunched for time, try this!
10 min AMRAP
10 Hollow Rocks
10 Up Downs (burpee – no push-ups)
10 Squat Jumps (as high as possible)
Peakers are Supporters.
Hearse something pretty rad happening in our community. Thought you’d be interested in helping out fitness professionals outside of our immediate Peak community.
The GIVE Program:The Give Program with athletes Meg Reardon, Kari Pearce and more are working hard to provide boxes of food for New York City and Long Island coaches and fitness professionals who have been affected by COVID-19. How it works: you purchase a high-quality protein box that includes chicken, beef and seafood, and they donate $25 back to the gym or trainer of your choice.
PEAK is SAYING….
“Coach Katie Price finished 7th in the world in the United in Movement Challenge, oh baby!!”
- $5,800 has already been raised – Support your Local Peak Member; let’s keep the momentum going strong
- Peaker facing FINANCIAL HARDSHIP please allow us to serve you. Fill this form out
- Specialty Classes starting on Monday every day next week at 11AM
- Monday & Wednesday: Core & Conditioning
- Tuesday & Thursday: Build360
- Fridays: Mobility Fridays
- This week’s April ALL-IN” 100 OUNCES OF WATER – lets hydrate friends!
- Daily Virtual Classes are ON-DEMAND – link on wodify incase you missed a class
- Reach out and let us know how we can Serve You better..reply to this email or @ email@example.com
Wishing you a strong and joyful start to the week,
Let’s go TEAM!
Peak 360 Fitness
Stay Healthy. Stay Strong. Stay UNITED